So, who has a Love Hangover?
That’s what we thought – it just seemed appropriate to talk about our Twirl + Meant to Be Boutique Preferred Vendors today because they’ve got a little something extra for your sweet tooth today.
First, we need to say that we love the Twirl Girls and the Meant to Be Girls so so much and to write about them the day after Valentine’s Day just seemed appropriate. Walking through those doors greeted by rows and rows of gorgeous silk, tulle, beads and crystals is like walking into wedding heaven.
Photos: On A Whim Photography
Photos: The Malicotes
Another reason we love those ladies is they have such a giving heart. They’ve teamed up with a few other vendors to giveaway a wedding.
Yes, you read that correctly.
They’re giving away an entire wedding.
You can read all the details here but here’s a quick rundown. One great couple will receive…
- DJ services by Bluegrass Beat ($1,900 value)
- Invitations from Daffodils Fine Stationery and Gifts ($800 value)
- Tuxedos from Geno’s Formal Affair ($1,500 value)
- Floral design by Hide & Seek Design + Florals by Stems ($2,000 value)
- Venue rental at The Livery ($3,300 value)
- Wedding Photography by The Malicotes ($3,300 value)
- Hair & Makeup from Pink Lou Lou Design Studio ($1,250 value)
- Tables, Chairs, Linens and Basic Place Settings from Purdon’s Rentals & Sales ($2,200 value)
- Wedding Videography by Reel Special Productions ($4,000 value)
- Event Design by Shelly Fortune ($3,500 value)
- Wedding cake & groom’s cake by Tinker’s Cake Shop ($800 value)
- Wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses from TwirlBoutique or Meant to Be Boutique ($2,075 value)
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages by Type A Catering ($3,800 value)
If you’re engaged or know someone engaged, this is definitely something you can’t pass up – enter here!